For Gun Make: .38 Super
Custom Bundle: No
For Gun Model: 1911
Modified Item: No
Material/Finish: Stainless Steel
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Bundle Listing: No
Specific Part: Magazines
Gauge/Caliber: .38 Super
Type: Replacement Part
Number of Rounds: 10
Brand: Wilson Combat
Model: Wilson Combat 1911 Elite Tactical Magazine
For Gun Type: Handgun
1911 Elite Tactical Magazine, .38 Super, Full-Size,
10 Round, ETM Base Pad
For: .38 Super
- Fits Full size .38 Super 1911
- 10 Round Capacity
- Easy to Load and Seat with the Slide in Battery
- Steel follower has positive Slide Lock when Empty
- .025" Wall Thickness
- Superb Feeding with a Wide Range of Ammunition Types
- The Stainless Steel ETM has the Strongest Magazine Tube Yet Developed, Virtually Eliminating Feed Lip Cracking, Tube Spread and Cracking and General Fatigue
- Proprietary Multi-Step Tumbling and Finishing Process Provides Smooth Follower Operation and Insertion into the Weapon
- Observation Slots Moved to the Rear of the Tube, Located Exactly Where They Need to be to Maintain the Structural Integrity
- Removable Base Pad for Easy Maintenance and Versatility with Different Base Pad Options
- No-Risk Service Policy - If the Tube Spreads or Cracks from Normal Use, We Replace It!
Wilson Combat, with a firmly established reputation for outstanding quality, the highest reliability, and superb service both before and after the sale has built hundreds of thousands of 1911 single-stack magazines.
We get a lot of feedback about magazines, and magazine performance - and we listen.
Our magazines have undergone 3 design and/or material changes, each carefully evaluated and proven before they were released to the market.
The result of our latest effort is a completely redesigned magazine with the features we've heard you ask for.
Our magazine tubes have a lifetime satisfaction policy.
Wilson Combat will replace any magazine tube that spreads, cracks or becomes unusable during normal use.
Wilson Combat magazine springs and followers are considered consumable items and may require replacing after extensive use.
Polymer baseplates can break if you drop a loaded magazine on a hard surface.
We recommend metal baseplates for hard use.