Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer
The Wilson Combat SHOK-BUFF for the Beretta 92 prevents the slide from battering the frame during recoil by sandwiching a 1/10" thick injection molded polymer buffer between the slide and frame contact surfaces.
When shooting high performance loads in your Beretta 92 style pistol, you will want the extra protection that the SHOK-BUFF provides.
slowing slide impact, the Beretta 92 SHOK-BUFF also tames the felt
recoil impulse and reduces muzzle flip.
The SHOK-BUFF® is ideal for all uses but especially high round count practice sessions or when firing +P ammunition.
- Prevents the Slide from Battering the Frame During Recoil and reduces the recoil impulse and muzzle flip
- The SHOK-BUFF® offers the Optimum Balance Between Shock Absorption and Longevity
- Easily installed by simply sliding over the recoil spring of the assembled, factory guide rod and lining up with the slide’s front impact surface
- Absorbs Several Thousand Rounds of Repeated Firings-replace when swollen or torn
- Injection Molded for extreme durability-not die cut like others
Royal Blue and Bears the SHOK-BUFF® Name
- Compatible with any full size and compact Beretta 92/96/M9/Taurus PT-92 variant