Skip to product information
Your TRACKING NUMBER will be sent to your email address,
Aluminum Base Pad,
Black Fluoropolymer Finish
For: .45 ACP
1911 Magazine, .45 ACP, Full-Size (Government Model), 8 Round Capacity, Aluminum .350" Base Pad, Black Finish
Our legendary magazines are so inherently reliable they'll make virtually ANY 1911 pistol function EVERYTIME, including YOURS!
- Increases Reliability in ALL 1911 Pistols
- Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube Resists Corrosion
- .025" Tube Walls - Thickest In The Industry
- Tubes are Heat Treated for Maximum Durability and Service Life
- Fiber-Fill Nylon Self-Lubricating Follower Provides Smooth Round Feeding
- Maximum Tensile Strength Heavy-Duty Spring for Long Service Life, Enhanced Feeding and Positive Slide Stop Operation
- Removable .350" Aluminum Base Pad for Easy Maintenance and Versatility with Different Base Pad Options
- Black Finish for Subdued Carry
- No Other Magazine on the Market Can Compare for Proven Inherent Reliability, Durability and the Ability to Remain Loaded for Long Periods of Time Without Damage.
- No-Risk Service Policy - If It Breaks from Normal Use, We Replace It!
- Rugged black Melonite-QPQ finish for subdued, enhanced appearance and improved function. It is the most advanced magazine finish on the market and is guaranteed not to crack, peel or rust.
- Black Fluoropolymer Finish
MELONITE QPQ is a nitride surface treatment designed to improve wear resistance and provide corrosion protection and enhanced lubricity. The QPQ process polishes the part after Melonite treatment for enhanced surface finish and lubricity.
Wilson Combat has been supplying serious shooters and professionals
with the worlds' most reliable and durable .45 auto magazines for the past 30 years.
They are used by the worlds' most Elite U.S. Army SPEC OPS unit,
FBI SWAT, Thunder Ranch and professionals worldwide.
NO other .45 magazine on the market can compare for proven inherent reliability, durability
and the ability to remain fully loaded for long periods of time without damage.
Our magazine springs are specially fabricated from the highest tensile strength heavy duty spring wire
for long service life enhanced feeding and positive slide stop operations.
Our magazine bodies are manufactured from .025" (the thickest in the industry)
aircraft grade certified 17-7 PH stainless steel and heat treated for maximum durability and service life.
Our dimensional tolerances are held so close that you will never encounter a Wilson magazine
that doesn't drop free from your pistol or that your rounds are tight inside the tube
as long as your pistol and ammo are close to proper specifications.
when it SHIPS FREE on the SAME DAY to you.