1911 Magazine, .45 ACP, Full-Size (Government Model), 10 Round Capacity, Polymer Extended Basepad
FOR: 45 ACP
Our legendary magazines are so inherently reliable they'll make virtually ANY 1911 pistol function EVERYTIME, including YOURS!
- Increases Reliability in ALL 1911 Pistols
- Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube Resists Corrosion
- .025" Tube Walls - Thickest In The Industry and Heat Treated for Maximum Durability and Service Life
- Fiber-Fill Nylon Self-Lubricating ETM Follower Provides feeding and positive lock back
- Maximum Tensile Strength Heavy-Duty Stainless steel Spring for Long Service Life, Enhanced Feeding and Positive Slide Stop Operation without fear of corrosion
- Removable Polymer base adds grip length for enhanced shooting and rapid reloading and is marked for magazine numbering
- No Other Magazine on the Market Can Compare for Proven Inherent Reliability, Durability and the Ability to Remain Loaded for Long Periods of Time Without Damage.
- No-Risk Service Policy -
- Wilson Combat will replace any magazine tube that spreads, cracks or becomes unusable during normal use. Wilson Combat magazine springs and followers are considered consumable items and may require replacing after extensive use.
- Black Fluoropolymer Finish
Wilson Combat has been supplying serious shooters and professionals with the world's' most reliable and durable .45 auto magazines for the past 30 years.
They are used by the world's most Elite U.S. Army SPEC OPS unit, FBI SWAT, Thunder Ranch and professionals worldwide.
NO other .45 magazine on the market can compare for proven inherent reliability, durability and the ability to remain fully loaded for long periods of time without damage.
Our magazine springs are specially fabricated from the highest tensile strength heavy duty spring wire for long service life enhanced feeding and positive slide stop operations.
Our magazine bodies are manufactured from .025" (the thickest in the industry) aircraft grade certified 17-7 PH stainless steel and heat treated for maximum durability and service life.
Our dimensional tolerances are held so close that you will never encounter a Wilson magazine that doesn't drop free from your pistol or that your rounds are tight inside the tube as long as your pistol and ammo are close to proper specifications.