For Gun Make: .40 S&W
Custom Bundle: No
For Gun Model: 1911
Modified Item: No
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Material: Stainless Steel
Bundle Listing: No
Specific Part: Magazines
Non-Domestic Product: No
Gauge/Caliber: .40 S&W
For Gun Type: Handgun
Brand: Wilson Combat
Type: Replacement Part
Pair (2) 1911 Magazines Full Size, 9 Round, Standard Base Pad
- Increases Reliability in ALL 1911 Pistols
- Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube Resists Corrosion
- .025" Tube Walls - Thickest In The Industry
- Tubes are Heat Treated for Maximum Durability and Service Life
- Patented Extended Skirt, ANti-Tilt all Metal Follower Ensures Lock Back and Increases Feed Reliability in all .40 S&W 1911 Pistols
- Maximum Tensile Strength Heavy-Duty Spring for Long Service Life, Enhanced Feeding and Positive Slide Stop Operation
- Removable .350" Plastic Base Pad for Easy Maintenance and Versatility with Different Base Pad Options
- No Other Magazine on the Market Can Compare for Proven Inherent Reliability, Durability and the Ability to Remain Loaded for Long Periods of Time Without Damage.
- No-Risk Service Policy - If It Breaks from Normal Use, We Replace It!
- Metal Spacer Ensures proper Feeding with Factory .40 S&W Ammo
NOTE: For use with .357 SIG 1911's the magazine's inner rear spacer must be flush or slightly taller than the bottom of the U-shaped tube cut at the top of the tube. This will ensure that the bottleneck .357 rounds do not nose-down feed from rim drag on the spacer. To adjust the spacer, remove your baseplate and spring/follower assembly and tap the bottom of the inner spacer with a punch towards the u-cutout at the top of the magazine until it is flush. See additional images for spacer/U-shaped tube cut relationship.
Wilson Combat has been supplying serious shooters and professionals with the worlds' most reliable and durable .45 auto magazines for the past 30 years. They are used by the worlds' most Elite U.S. Army SPEC OPS unit, FBI SWAT, Thunder Ranch and professionals worldwide. NO other .45 magazine on the market can compare for proven inherent reliability, durability and the ability to remain fully loaded for long periods of time without damage. Our magazine springs are specially fabricated from the highest tensile strength heavy duty spring wire for long service life enhanced feeding and positive slide stop operations. Our magazine bodies are manufactured from .025" (the thickest in the industry) aircraft grade certified 17-7 PH stainless steel and heat treated for maximum durability and service life. Our dimensional tolerances are held so close that you will never encounter a Wilson magazine that doesn't drop free from your pistol or that your rounds are tight inside the tube as long as your pistol and ammo are close to proper specifications.