Brand: Lee Precision
Type: Sizing Kit with Lube
Ammunition Type: 459
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Press Type: N/A
The Lee Lube and Size Kit is one of the fastest and easiest ways
to lubricate and size cast bullets.
The sizing die that comes with the kit fits in any press that accepts
standard 7/8"-14 threaded dies.
Bullets are pushed through the sizing die nose first, so no special top
punches are needed.
Gas checks are automatically seated and crimped in place.
Sized bullets are captured in the special container and a 4 oz bottle of
Lee Liquid Alox bullet lube is included.
If using the APP Press, customs will need to supply their own catch container.
Material: Hardened Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Comes in red plastic case.
Lee recommends bullets be re-lubed after sizing to be sure the sized
portion is coated with Alox.
All lead bullets must be lubricated, but it is not absolutely necessary
to size all cast bullets.
Bullet must be sized if they are so large that they expand the case too
much to freely enter the gun's chamber.
Sizing sometimes helps accuracy by making the bullet uniform in
Sizing helps insure uniform start pressure and better accuracy.
Gas checks can be installed with this tool.
Simply place the gas check on the base of the bullet before sizing.
Directions for Use: Lubricating Bullets:
1. Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included.
Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
2. Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets.
If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
3. Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
4. Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers
in the gun.
If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
Directions for Use: Sizing Bullets:
1. Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press.
Exact depth is not important.
2. Install the bullet punch into the ram.
This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
3. Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside
on top of the sizing die.
4. Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
5. When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic
container off the die.
Invert the holder before opening.
6. For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to re-lube the bullets to
ensure the sized portion is re-coated.
We are a Factory Direct Dealer of Lee® Precision, Inc.
ALL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTIES WILL APPLY !
All of our products are BRAND NEW in the box; and contain all of the parts,
materials and documentation.
You can expect and will receive prompt delivery of your item.