The Hornady Match Grade New Dimension Bushing 2-Die Set is designed to provide the ultra precision and match winning performance demanded by serious shooters.
The Match Grade Dies feature self centering, interchangeable neck sizing bushings, that are held to strict tolerances to provide superior accuracy.
This die set includes a Full-Length Sizing Die and Seating Die with Roll Crimp.
Plastic storage box and two Sure-Loc rings included.
Shellholder sold separately.
- Sizing die features precision-polished elliptical expander to reduce friction and case-neck stretch.
- Seating die features seater adjustment screw, built-in crimper, locking retainer spring as well as a floating bullet seater alignment sleeve and seating stem, which pre-aligns the bullet and case before seating occurs.
- Shellholder not included.
Use of Hornady Match Grade Neck and Full Length Dies and Bushings:
- Hornady Match Grade dies have a separate, interchangeable neck size bushing (not included with die).
- The dimension of the bushing (inside diameter, listed) determines the neck size when the brass is inserted into the die.
- Standard dies size to SAAMI minimum specification and this is often not necessary, as a particular rifle, brass type and chamber may not need minimum dimensions. Less sizing results in less working of the brass.
- Using some loaded or dummy cartridges that fit the rifle's chamber without excessive play, measure the diameter of the case neck. Subtract .001" from that diameter and the result should be a reasonable starting point for the correct bushing dimension. Select a size that is at that dimension or just under it.
- Bushings work in both the neck and full length Match Grade dies. The bushings are available in .001" increments.
All of our products are BRAND NEW
and contain all of the parts, materials and documentation.
You can expect and will receive prompt delivery of your item.
We will ship your order within one day.
We are unable to accept returns on used, fitted, or altered parts.
Returns must be in new, unused condition and in their original packaging.