The Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Neck Sizer Die eliminates the problem of excessive headspace and aligns the bullet perfectly with the bore, resulting in better accuracy and longer case life.
The CGND Neck Sizer die features polished elliptical expanders, that significantly reduces case neck stretch.
The hardened steel decapping pin will not bend or break, even when depriming cases with a crimped primer pocket.
The Neck Sizer Die also features a Zip Spindle, with a series of light threads cut on the spindle and spindle collet.
This eliminates spindle slippage, and makes tightening the spindle lock a breeze when making adjustments.
Neck Sizer die should be used on cased fired in bolt-action rifles only.
Shellholder sold separately.
- Eliminates problems of excessive head space and aligns the bullets perfectly with the bore. This results in better accuracy and longer case life.
- Should only be used in Bolt Action Rifles. Auto-loading, lever, and pump action rifles usually require full-length resizing.
- Features Hornady's No-Risk Lifetime Warranty
- Standard 7/8"-14 thread that works with all reloading presses that take standard dies
- Hornady Suggests Spraying all metal parts with Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant before using the die
All of our products are BRAND NEW and contain all of the parts, materials and documentation.
You can expect and will receive prompt delivery of your item.
We will ship your order within one day.