The Hand Deprimer is made of robust die cast aluminum and
features our (patent pending) Universal Collet System. In just 4 easy
steps you can deprime your spent brass by hand. No need to set up
your press and reset your dies to deprime a few cases. This system
is fully contained. It even captures the spent primers in a
collection tube so you can dump them later.
Our Universal Collet System can handle brass from
.20 cal all the way up to .338. This deprimer can even deprime
pstl brass. Military crimped primers are easily removed as
well with the full length ergonomic grip.
- Extremely efficient design for ease and speed of depriming
- Universal collet system to deprime brass from .20 cal up to .338
- Robust die cast aluminum construction for extended use
- Auto-ejecting case holder for easy removal of deprimed cases
- Comes with 3 different collets for different diameter cases
- Features an easily removable spent primer catch tube
- Easily deprime crimped primers
- Works on pstl and rfl brass
- Ergonomic grip
All FrankFord Arsenal Reloading tools products are covered against manufacturing defects for a period of one year from purchase.
FrankFord Arsenal Reloading tools are manufactured by Battenfeld
They request defective products be returned direct to them within the warranty period for repair or exchange at the manufacturer's sole discretion.
All such product returns require a return authorization number from Battenfeld Technologies, INC.
Warranty claims, requests for return authorization numbers or product support
questions should be submitted by contacting the Battenfeld Customer Service Center .
We are a Factory Direct Dealer of Frankford Arsenal Reloading Tools
ALL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTIES WILL APPLY !
All of our products are BRAND NEW in the box; and contain all of the parts, materials and documentation.
You can expect and will receive prompt delivery of your item.We will ship your order within ONE DAY !