Apex Tactical Specialties
Apex Polymer Forward Set Trigger Kit features a solid polymer trigger
body, with center pivoting safety.
This kit will set the trigger break
point farther forward than the factory trigger assembly as well as,
significantly reduce the uptake and over travel.
It produces a trigger
pull very similar to that of a 1911 but in a polymer frame striker-fired
The Polymer Forward Set Trigger Kit boasts a smooth trigger
pull throughout the break.
The rounded trigger face provides the user
with a comfortable surface for the firing finger.
The kit comes with two
(2) trigger return springs; one designed to produce approximately a 4.0
lbs trigger pull (silver spring), and one to produce a 5.0 lbs trigger
pull (green spring). These two options give the end user the ability to
customize their trigger pull for their specific needs.
Works with all Smith & Wesson M&P Pistols in all centerfire calibers and configurations.
Does NOT function with the M&P M2.0, M&P Shield, bodyguard, 22 or 22 contact Pistols.
Requires the use of the sear housing block designed for the large size sear plunger and spring (current production as of Jun 11)
- Reduced trigger pre-travel and over travel to produce a feel similar to a single action fire control system
- Overall reduction in trigger travel is approximately 50%
- A smooth trigger pull all the way through to the break
- Reduced reset
- Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
- 4.0 lbs (silver spring) or 5.0 lbs (green spring) trigger pull weight, depending on which trigger return spring is installed
ALL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTIES WILL APPLY !
All of our products are BRAND NEW in the box; and contain all of the parts, materials and documentation.
You can expect and will receive prompt delivery of your order.
We will ship your order within ONE DAY!